With the rise of cryptocurrencies like LTC, ETH and BTC, it was only a matter of time before online casinos would integrate them. If you are looking to get into gambling with cryptocurrencies, we have compiled a list of the best crypto casinos.
List of The Best Crypto Casinos
Our gambling experts have put every Crypto casino through its paces and tested them themselves. All players can play safely and expect fair game results. Below you can find out which criteria led to the good rating. These include the license, bonuses and games, among others. All of these points have been excellently met by these online casinos. That is why the providers ended up in this ranking list for providers with cryptocurrencies and are also among the best mobile casinos.
Criteria of good casinos with cryptocurrencies
As mentioned above, an online casino has to meet a few important criteria with flying colors in order to be included in our recommendation lists. In addition to the payment options and fast payouts, this also includes other important key features such as the license.
But security should also be guaranteed beyond the license. Finally, of course, the range of games with their chances of winning and the bonus offers are of great importance.
How to choose a crypto casino?
Here at Mobilecasinos.online, our team of experts has taken care of finding the very best crypto casinos. Which casino you play at depends of course on your personal preferences. Our reviews provide information on each of the following to help you find the right Crypto casino for you.
- If you prefer a certain cryptocurrency, you should first check whether the chosen casino accepts it.
- The games offered are also important. If you’re not looking for casino games, check out our betting, lottery and poker guides.
- Study the different bonuses on offer Some casinos offer free spins, others offer a match bonus and sometimes you can find a combination of both. It should not be the main reason for choosing Bitcoin Casino as bonuses only provide a short-term benefit. However, when you find that two casinos have similar advantages, it makes perfect sense to go for the one with the best bonus.
Crypto Casinos by Category
In this table you will find the best crypto casinos broken down by category. It is not about the types of crypto casinos and whether they also accept other currencies. Here you can see an order according to the criteria as a category. These are the following main features.
|Best Crypto Casino||BitDice|
|Best Live Casino||Stake Casino|
|Top Online Slots||Lilibet|
|Best Support||National casino|
|Maximum anonymous||LTC Casino|
|Best for Roulette||22Bet Casino|
|Top Blackjack Casinos||Woocasino|
A good crypto casino is also characterized by an extensive live casino. There you should at least be able to play blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker and the popular game shows. A range of entertaining game variants such as Double Ball or Lightning Roulette, Blackjack Party or Free Bet Blackjack are also desirable.
Best Mobile Crypto Casinos
Nowadays it is becoming more and more important that online casinos are also available on mobile iOS and Android devices and Crypto Casinos are no different from other providers in this respect. Some providers offer their own Android casino app to play on the go. But almost all of our test winners have adapted their website to be responsive, so that you can play at any time using your smartphone or tablet without any additional precautions.
Since the providers optimize their site for mobile use, almost all games are available on mobile devices. In principle, a web browser on the mobile device is sufficient and a special iOS casino app is not absolutely necessary. This is because the providers are optimizing the controls of the games and the navigation by touch function and it is best suited for catchy game formats. This contributes to the fun of the game.
Pros and Cons of Crypto Casinos
In our opinion, the advantages of crypto casinos definitely outweigh the disadvantages. But we wouldn’t tell you the whole truth if we didn’t also point out the few disadvantages.
Therefore, we have listed and described the most important advantages and disadvantages here, even if you have already experienced some of them in the text above.
If you are too lazy to read, you can easily find out just about the list of advantages and disadvantages and save yourself the many details on this page.
- The blockchain offers 100% secure and at the same time transparent transactions in a matter of seconds and without high fees. Depending on the cryptocurrency chosen, transfers can be completed in a second or faster across the entire globe.
- Bitcoin payments do not appear anywhere. This means that your bank cannot downgrade your creditworthiness because they see too many casino deposits on your means of payment such as credit cards or on your bank account. In relation to this, unlike any other currency, a bitcoin payment is 100% anonymous.
- Most Bitcoin casinos on the market offer particularly high limits for almost every cryptocurrency. Some casino sites in our ranking do not have any cryptocurrency deposit or withdrawal limits.
- Your personal data and bank details are not required at all for Bitcoin transfers. The data protection could not be higher than with transactions with a cryptocurrency. Everything works solely via the number of your BTC wallet or the electronic wallet for the currency used.
- Most casino sites do not charge any fees for crypto transactions.
- If you enter an incorrect Bitcoin wallet number for a crypto transfer, you will lose all your real money.
- When exchanging real money for BTC or another cryptocurrency, there are sometimes high fees, which is why it is often better not to exchange them back for euros.
- Sometimes the exchange rates of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies fluctuate greatly, which can quickly reduce the euro value of the balance. But this is only a problem when exchanging bitcoin for euros.
Crypto Casinos Ranking and short description
As the name suggests, these are online gambling halls in which the customer can preferably pay with cryptocurrency. Although other means of payment are available for deposits and withdrawals, they only play a minor role.
Stake Casino has been online since 2017 and is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority. The operator is Medium Rare N.V., which, similar to the aforementioned placements, specializes in crypto payments.
Deposits and withdrawals are allowed here with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), EOS and Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Coins can also be purchased directly on the casino site, e.g. via Moonpay.
Other advantages of Stake.com are the solid VIP program and the choice of more than 3,200 games.
Bitstarz knows how to score with a weekly free roll bonus of EUR 1,000. The company was founded in 2014 by Dama N.V. It’s not a crypto-only casino, but there is a massive focus on cryptocurrencies, as the brand name alone suggests.
The casino not only accepts deposits and withdrawals via Bitcoin (BTC), but also Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC) and Tether (USDT).
In addition, you can top up your player account at BitStarz via EcoPayz and Neosurf in currently ten currencies, including euros.
The trend of digital currencies has also arrived at Woocasino, which was founded in 2020. In addition to various classic payment methods with real money, players are offered the opportunity to carry out transactions in the form of Bitcoin (BTC).
Minimum deposit amount according to Woo: 0.00006 BTC. If the method is chosen, the provider generates an individual code.
Not only does the booking take place in real time, it is also possible to take advantage of the solid Woo Casino bonus as a Bitcoin payer.
Online casinos like National Casino have also noticed that cryptocurrencies are a real alternative to fiat money for many customers today. The more than 3,500 available online games cannot be played directly with digital assets, but a deposit is possible with various tokens.
New customers can expect a bonus of 100 euros plus 100 free spins. The second deposit is also rewarded with up to 300 euros.
Accepted crypto currencies at National Casino are: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether, Ripple, Cardano & Dogecoin
Getting Started in Crypto Casinos
Have you found all the important information about the crypto casino of your choice with us? Then it’s time for the next steps:
- The first thing to do is to find an exchange where the virtual coins can be bought. There are a number of reputable exchanges that offer cryptocurrency services. We just want to point out that different exchanges offer different cryptocurrencies. So if you prefer Litecoin, for example, you have to go to a corresponding exchange.
- A crypto wallet is now required for safekeeping of the purchased coins.
Some crypto casinos sell virtual coins, which means you can start right at the casino.
- Once the cryptocurrency is in place and safely housed, comes the casino selection. We have provided you with the info about the best online crypto casinos and now it’s time to decide which one is right for you, open an account and have fun playing your favorite casino bitcoin games.
Crypto casino bonuses
Both fiat currency casinos and crypto casinos are known for offering a range of generous bonuses. It is therefore important to familiarize yourself with the basic concepts before you commit to accepting bonuses. Here are some of the main types of bonuses offered by the top crypto casinos.
The two basic bonus types are deposit bonus and no deposit bonus. The deposit bonus is the one that appears most often. Normally, the initial deposit amount will be matched by a certain percentage up to a specified maximum amount e.g. B. 100% match bonus up to €100. So on top of your deposit of €100 you receive an additional €100.
Some crypto casinos offer a more comprehensive deposit bonus that is related to the first deposits as opposed to just the first one. These are always worth a second look.
No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit bonus is rarer than a deposit bonus and usually has a lower amount. Makes sense since no financial commitment is required. For this type of bonus you only have to open an account. You get the no deposit bonus just to try the casino.
As an alternative to a match bonus, free spins are given either as part of a welcome bonus or solely as an incentive to make your first deposit. In some cases, they come in the form of a no-deposit bonus.
Bonus with no wagering requirements
A no wagering bonus offers exactly what the name suggests: a bonus that can be called, used and withdrawn with no strings attached as to how often the bonus has to be wagered. Unsurprisingly, the type of bonus is the most popular casino bonus next to the no deposit bonus.
Top cryptocurrencies in crypto casinos
Bitcoin is clearly the best known and most popular virtual currency. This goes so far that some casinos only accept bitcoin. However, there are more and more that also offer other cryptocurrencies.
No matter what your favorite cryptocurrency is, it will almost certainly be found at several of our recommended crypto casinos. Here are some of the most commonly offered cryptocurrencies accepted at online casinos.
Bitcoin isn’t the fastest payment method available, but it more than makes up for it in terms of security. Considering the network is self-governing, the security of the currency is second to none. This is one of the qualities that users of this cryptocurrency appreciate the most and that accounts for a significant part of its success.
Perhaps the most important feature of Bitcoin, however, is decentralization. Players all over the world can deposit funds without any government or middleman involved.
Ultimately, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for online casinos and is likely to remain so for the foreseeable future.
The most popular crypto after Bitcoin is Ethereum. Some online casinos accept this cryptocurrency just for this reason. Players can deposit faster at an Ethereum casino than at a Bitcoin casino. The fees that come with this crypto are generally significantly lower than those for Bitcoin.
Where Ethereum falls off compared to Bitcoin is the lower level of security. Regardless, it remains a great option for depositing at online casinos. This is all the more true when it comes to cheap and fast transactions.
It is an offshoot of Bitcoin and shares the same core principles as its namesake. Bitcoin Cash was designed to solve Bitcoin’s shortcomings such as slow transaction times. Bitcoin Cash is very popular with online casinos due to its ease of use and speed.
Litecoin has been around since 2011. It shares a number of features with Bitcoin, but has its own advantages. It is also cheaper and faster than Bitcoin. When you buy Litecoin to top up your crypto casino balance, you use anonymity and security at the highest level. Litecoin is used all over the world and also offers fast payment processing.
How to Deposit and withdraw money?
Making a deposit at a crypto casino is completely safe. Each payment transaction is added to the account, which can be viewed publicly. This advanced technology makes it almost impossible for fraudsters such as identity thieves to use sneaky methods on the blockchain.
Make a deposit
Before depositing into Bitcoins Casino, the virtual currency must already be purchased and stored in an e-wallet. Here are the steps to follow then:
- Register at the favorite crypto casino and visit the deposit page (cash register)
- Selection of the desired cryptocurrency
- Crypto wallet selection
- Indication of the desired deposit amount
Don’t forget to accept the welcome bonus when you make your first deposit.Important Note
Each payment method offers its own advantages and disadvantages. Card and e-wallet payments continue to be among the most popular payment methods. The majority of hybrid casinos offer multiple crypto payment options as well as well-known payment options like MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill and Trustly.
Make a withdrawal
Before paying out, it is also necessary to ensure at the crypto casino that all wagering requirements have been met and in particular that the bonus money has been used. Withdrawing funds to your wallet works as follows.
- Go to the cashier and choose the preferred withdrawal method
- Enter the desired amount and confirm the withdrawal request
Some Crypto casinos offer prompt payouts, which means a near-instant payout. However, this is not the norm.
Frequently asked questions about crypto casinos
Modern cryptocurrencies are an answer to the need for fast online transactions. With Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Co. deposits and withdrawals are possible almost immediately. In addition, there are fewer fees than other payment methods.
Yes! These digital tokens are decentralized by nature and use cryptography. Therefore, they offer an unprecedented level of security.
Often times the casino will require you to provide a valid email address. This is useful if you have forgotten your login password. Apart from the email, you will of course also need the corresponding cryptocurrencies.
The tax authorities may require you to declare your income. As such, you may have to pay taxes. This means that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other currencies thrive in a gray area of legislation in most countries.
Unfortunately not. Most casinos want you to withdraw using the same method you used to fund your customer account. Crypto casinos are not indirect cryptocurrency dealers.